1. According to the section's rules, the listener receives a diagnostic test.
2. Diagnostic testing is carried out in the office MB 344a.
3. Testing is divided into groups by the linguistic level.
4. Schedule of the lesson will be consent with the group participants.
5.Lessons of the language course will begin in 17.09.2018 year.
6. Listeners of the group must not miss classes. If you miss 10 hours, you will not be admitted to the exam and will not be certified.
7. Additional notifications will be provided if the level of 15-20 students attending the Faculty and High School Education is not collected to the specified group.
8. The applicants who has levels of intermediate, upper-intermediate level may apply for additional training courses to pass TOEFL, IELTS .
1. If participants are in the Beginner level, they will not be accepted into the group.
2. The group will be opened only if the number of people is accumulated at a designated time.
3. The Department of Language Development invites all interested faculty and researchers to work, schedule and summarize their work schedule and write them down.
4. The deadline for all language courses (Kazakh, Russian, German and English) is 10.09.2018 year.