Corresponding Member of NAS RK, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Satayev Marat Issakovich born in 1972, nationality - Kazakh, married, has three children. Has higher education. In 1994 he graduated from Kazakh Institute for Chemical Technology on the specialty “Machines and Apparatuses of Chemical Productions and Building Materials Enterprises”.
Doctor of Technical Sciences in the fields: 25.36.00 geoecology; 05.17.08 processes and apparatuses of chemical technology “Ensuring environmental safety of the environment by adsorption and membrane methods of water and gas stream cleaning”, defended his thesis at M.Auezov SKSU in 2006.
He has state awards and honorary titles:
- Scholar of the state scientific scholarship for young talented scientists 2001-2002.
- On April 16, 2004, the decision of the competitive commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Justice of the Committee on Intellectual Property Rights, the National State Enterprise “National Institute of Intellectual Property” has recognized him as the winner of the Republican contest of achievements in the field of invention in the nomination “The youngest inventor of the year”.
- According to the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 30, 2005, No. 789 he was recognized as the owner of the state grant “The Best Teacher of the University” for 2006.
- Badge “For Merits in the Development of Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan” 2008.
- Laureate of prizes for the best scientific research in the field of science and technology for young Kazakhstani scientists of the Fund of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2010
Deputy editor of the series “Ecology. Environmental protection irrational use of natural resources” of the Republican scientific journal “Science and Education of Southern Kazakhstan”.
Satayev M.I. from 11.1994 to 11.1995 worked as an intern-researcher of the department “Physical and colloid chemistry”, from 12.1995 to 12.1998 post-graduate student in full-time on the specialty “PAChT”, from 09.1999 to 08.2004 lecturer, senior lecturer of the department “Life safety and ecology”, from 08.2004 to 08.2006 head of the department “Life safety and ecology”, from 08.2006 to 02.2011 head of the department “Life safety and environmental protection”, from 02.2011 to 09.2012 head of the department “Technological processes and devices”. Since September 2012, he is Vice-Rector for Scientific Work and International Relations.
Research work is related to the development of efficient designs of adsorbers with a fixed and moving layer, membrane devices, the creation of scientifically grounded methods for calculating them and proposing practical recommendations for the rational choice of design and operating parameters of the apparatus that can be used to create new and modernize existing equipment for deep purification of sewage and gases. Scientifically substantiated designs of mills and mechanoactivators, combining the processes of grinding and mechanical activation of the processed material have been created.
Based on the results of a comprehensive study of the structural and sorption characteristics of the natural and modified forms of the seed shell a processes have been developed for producing activated carbon. The methodology of complex modeling of ecological systems and processes for cleaning water and gas streams, taking into account the technogenic load, hydrodynamics and mass transfer in liquid, gas and solid phases, forecasting with the use of adsorption and membrane cleaning methods is developed.
By Satayev M.I. 207 scientific works were published, incl. 36 articles in the database journals Scopus and Thomson Reuters, over 10 monographs and 64 patents, preliminary and innovative patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Under his leadership 6 funded research projects are being implemented.