Chief editor – Zhumakhan Ushkempirovich Myrkhalykov, Rector of M. Auezov SKSU, Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, Academician of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Editor – Ulzhalgas Bakytovna Nazarbek, Director of Scientific Research Department
Technical editor – Gulnara Lessovna Ussebaeva, Chief specialist of the Department for Technical Sciences of SRD
Satayev M.I. – Pro-rector on Scientific Work and International Relations, Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Goryainov K.K. – Dr.Jur.Sci., Professor, Scientific Research Institute of Federal service for execution of punishment of Russia, Russia; Stefan Dyrka – Dr.Eco.Sci., Professor, Katowice School of Economics, Poland; Meor Mohamad Fared – PhD, Associate Professor, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia; Antony Olden – Academician, School of Computer Engineering and Technology of West London University, Great Britain; Cemal Okuyan– Professor, University of Balikesir, Turkey; Mohd Hasan Ben Selamat – PhD, Professor, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia; Olexandr Ivakhnenko – PhD, Director of Petroleum Research Centre, Heriot-Watt University, Great Britain; Elizaveta Fasler – PhD, Professor, Basel, Austria; Petrov V. – PhD, Professor, Leuven Catholic University, Belgium; Svetlana Radyuk – PhD, Associated Professor, Southern Methodist University; Slavinskaya N. A. – leading researcher, Professor, German Aerospace Agency, Germany; Jongo Ock – PhD, Professor, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Korea; Beckerman M. - Professor, New York University, USA; Kryuchkova O.Yu. – Dr.Phil.Sci., Professor, N.G. Chernyshevskiy Saratov State University, Russia; Marfenin N.N. – Dr.Bio.Sci., Professor, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia; Bishimbayev V.K. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, Academician of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan; Zhurinov M.Zh. – Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Academician of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan; Aimenov Zh.T. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, Academician of National Academy of Natural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, First-Vice-Rector of M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Nadirov N.K. – Dr.ChemSci., Professor, Academician of National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan; Zhekeev M.K. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Kulumbetova A.E. – Dr.Phil.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Kabylbekova A.A. – Dr.Ped.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Myrzakhmetov M. – Dr.Phil.Sci., Professor, Kazakhstan; Nazarbekova S.P. – Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU; Tashimov L.T. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Taimassov B.T. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Volnenko A.A. – Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Tleuov E.M. – Cand.Ped.Sci., Docent, M. Auezov SKSU, Kazakhstan; Maimakov G.K. – Cand.Hist.Sci., Docent, M. Auezov;
Requirement for the article
1. The text of the article should be typed in the Microsoft Word text editor. The font is Times New Roman, the symbol size is 11 pt, the line spacing is single, the indent at the beginning of the paragraph is 1.25, the alignment is by width. Style: Normal.
2. Page parameters: Format A4, page margins: left - 2 cm, right - 2 cm, top - 2 cm bottom - 2 cm.
3. The total volume of the article, including tables, illustrations and references - up to 5 pages.
4. The title of the article should be brief and reflect its content.
5. For the article in the Kazakh language резюме and summary, for an article in Russian түйін and summary, for an article in English түйін and резюме are mandatory.
6. The editorial board of the scientific journal “Scientific Works of M.Auezov SKSU” reserves the right to reduce the volume of articles at its discretion.
7. The articles should include information about the author (s): name, academic degree, academic title, full postal address, telephone number (home, work, mobile), fax, e-mail address.
8. Payment for the article is - 3500 tenge
Structure of the article1. UDC (universal decimal classification index) - in the upper left corner.
2. Full name of the author (s).
3. Position, academic degree and academic title, organization name, city.
4. Title of the article. (in the language of the article)
5. Annotation of the article. (in the language of the article)
6. Keywords (up to 10 words)
7. Text part of the article. Bibliography.
8. Summary (volume of the summary is no less than 5-7 sentences) of the article published in the Kazakh language - in Russian and in Kazakh languages; published in Russian - in Kazakh and English; published in English - in Kazakh and in Russian.
9. Information about the author (authors) - initials and surname, academic title, academic degree; position or profession; place of work (name of the institution or organization); phone number (home, work, mobile), fax, e-mail address.
Conclusion on the possibility of publishing articles in the journal is made on the basis of expert opinions (expert opinions), which were approved by the Academic Council of M. Auezov SKSU.
Duties of editors
The editors are guided by the policy of the International Editorial Board of the journal and are limited by the current legislation.
Editors are responsible for making a decision to publish materials (manuscripts) submitted by authors in the journal.
Editors and Editorial staff should not disclose information on submitted manuscripts to anyone other than the relevant author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other members of the editorial board and the publisher.
Duties of Authors
Typically, authors should not publish articles with the same research in more than one journal, should ensure that the research they write is original works
Persons who have made a significant contribution to the study should be listed as co-authors (ensuring authenticity of authorship).
Persons who participated in the substantive aspects of the research project should be commended, or they should be included in the list of co-authors.
The author must immediately notify the editor or publisher about a significant error or inaccuracy found in his peer-reviewed or published work for its correction or refutation.