Chief editor – Kozhamzharova Dariya Perneshovna, Rector of SKSU named after M.Auezov, Academician of RK NAS, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor
Editor – Ulzhalgas Bakytovna Nazarbek, Director of Scientific Research Department
Technical editor – Eskendirova Marina Mikhaylovna, Chief specialist of the Department for Integration of Scientific and Publication Activity of SRD
Requirement for the article
1. The text of the article should be typed in the Microsoft Word text editor. The font is Times New Roman, the symbol size is 11 pt, the line spacing is single, the indent at the beginning of the paragraph is 1.25, the alignment is by width. Style: Normal.
2. Page parameters: Format A4, page margins: left - 2 cm, right - 2 cm, top - 2 cm bottom - 2 cm.
3. The total volume of the article, including tables, illustrations and references - up to 5 pages.
4. The title of the article should be brief and reflect its content.
5. For the article in the Kazakh language резюме and summary, for an article in Russian түйін and summary, for an article in English түйін and резюме are mandatory.
6. The editorial board of the scientific journal “Scientific Works of M.Auezov SKSU” reserves the right to reduce the volume of articles at its discretion.
7. The articles should include information about the author (s): name, academic degree, academic title, full postal address, telephone number (home, work, mobile), fax, e-mail address.
8. Payment for the article is - 3500 tenge
Structure of the article1. UDC (universal decimal classification index) - in the upper left corner.
2. Full name of the author (s).
3. Position, academic degree and academic title, organization name, city.
4. Title of the article. (in the language of the article)
5. Annotation of the article. (in the language of the article)
6. Keywords (up to 10 words)
7. Text part of the article. Bibliography.
8. Summary (volume of the summary is no less than 5-7 sentences) of the article published in the Kazakh language - in Russian and in Kazakh languages; published in Russian - in Kazakh and English; published in English - in Kazakh and in Russian.
9. Information about the author (authors) - initials and surname, academic title, academic degree; position or profession; place of work (name of the institution or organization); phone number (home, work, mobile), fax, e-mail address.
Conclusion on the possibility of publishing articles in the journal is made on the basis of expert opinions (expert opinions), which were approved by the Academic Council of M. Auezov SKSU.
Duties of editors
The editors are guided by the policy of the International Editorial Board of the journal and are limited by the current legislation.
Editors are responsible for making a decision to publish materials (manuscripts) submitted by authors in the journal.
Editors and Editorial staff should not disclose information on submitted manuscripts to anyone other than the relevant author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other members of the editorial board and the publisher.
Duties of Authors
Typically, authors should not publish articles with the same research in more than one journal, should ensure that the research they write is original works
Persons who have made a significant contribution to the study should be listed as co-authors (ensuring authenticity of authorship).
Persons who participated in the substantive aspects of the research project should be commended, or they should be included in the list of co-authors.
The author must immediately notify the editor or publisher about a significant error or inaccuracy found in his peer-reviewed or published work for its correction or refutation.