Purpose: the scientific and research institute "Problems of the agroindustrial complex and water resources" was established in order to increase the effective organization and development of research works in priority areas through the rational use of the material and technical base and the intellectual potential of university scientists.
- Performance of research and scientific research in the field of agro-industrial complex and water resources, which are of priority importance for the economic development of the region;
- Improving the technology of storage and processing of livestock and plant products, the creation of food with functional and preventive properties;
- The concentration of the scientific potential of the Institute to improve the development of livestock and crop production through the integrated conduct of scientific research and the introduction of scientific research in production, their authoring support, as well as advanced training of specialists of the agro-industrial complex;
- Providing new opportunities for the development of livestock and crop production through the creation and distribution of livestock breeding and domestic high-yielding varieties of the southern region of Kazakhstan;
- Production of high-quality competitive agricultural products to meet the needs of the domestic market and occupy export niches based on the principles of sustainable development;
- Concentration of scientific research in priority areas of the agroindustrial complex in accordance with the socio-economic development of the country and trends in world science;
- Training highly qualified personnel for the needs of the agroindustrial complex;
- Creation and distribution of new varieties and hybrids of agricultural crops;
- Borrowing and adaptation of promising foreign technologies;
- Production and sale of breeding and seed material;
- Conducting systemic research in the field of animal husbandry, arid feed production and crop production;
- Assessment and forecast of resources and surface water regime of the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account climate change and economic activities, development of the basics of water security of the Republic of Kazakhstan as the basis of sustainable development.
- Identification of patterns of formation and distribution of hazardous natural disasters, natural disasters and environmentally hazardous changes in the natural environment with an assessment of their socio-economic consequences.
- Assessment of the natural resource potential of the republic, the development of information and analytical base of national and regional programs for environmental management, environmental protection, and reconstruction of environmentally destabilized natural-economic systems.
- Identification of problems in the use of transboundary river resources; preventing the development of foci of environmental instability caused by depletion and pollution of natural waters; adaptation of water-intensive sectors of the economy to the anthropogenically and climatically caused change in surface water resources.
The main achievements, research results, patents, articles, developments of the Scientific and Research Institute "Problems of the agroindustrial complex and water resources:
A complex-cluster technology has been developed for the production of curative sour-milk products from camel milk: high-quality shubat with a long shelf life, a tonic shubat drink, an immunostimulating balkaymak, medicinal bio-yoghurt from internal diseases and diabetes, dry shubat, preformed shubat, sachets from internal diseases and internal diseases and diabetes; The production technology of fermented milk products from camel milk is patented by 8 innovative patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Developed and prepared standards for the production of dairy products approved by the protocol tests by independent experts of the Academy of Nutrition JSC of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Studies and investigations of the effects of electromagnetic waves on the germination of seeds of various agricultural crops were carried out. The effects on the sowing qualities of grain seeds (winter wheat, spring barley), oilseeds (safflower), technical (cotton) and vegetable (tomato, cucumber) crops by electromagnetic waves before sowing were studied. The frequency and time modes of the electromagnetic waves of the multifunction generator for each agricultural system are studied and established. culture. Laboratory and field analyzes of seed sowing qualities (germination energy, germination) were carried out before and after processing, and biochemical indicators were determined. A method for increasing yield by pre-sowing treatment of seeds with electromagnetic waves is patented by the RK patent. The patent is supported by the authors of the development during 18 years.
A technology has been developed for producing high-quality, environmentally friendly products of dried fruits of domestic production of raisins, dried apricots and prunes with a shortened drying period, without the use of chemical preservatives and reagents. A set of activities It was determined the quality of the products and compliance with existing standards. improved drying modes of dried fruit, allowing improving the quality of the products. It was improved technologies for drying fruits and vegetables. Experimentally-experimental samples of the production of dried fruits: raisins, dried apricots and prunes were obtained. The technology of drying grapes is patented by an innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
An assessment of the water resources of the transboundary basins of Kazakhstan is given taking into account climate change and increasing anthropogenic pressures. It is shown that in the future it is expected to reduce the resources of transboundary flow to the republic in connection with economic activities in neighboring countries. An additional threat to the sustainable water supply of the republic is created by the likely reduction in local runoff resources due to global and regional climate changes.
It has been established that due to the natural dynamics of moisture and the increase in water consumption there is a transformation of the lake fund of the republic. Transitions of fresh lakes to the state are observed periodically and then permanently saline. Ultimately, this leads to the drying out of the lakes or their complete disappearance.
The nature of the relationship of circulation processes in the atmosphere with water resources in river basins (for example, the Syrdariya, Shu and Talas river basins) has been established.
An analysis of the effectiveness of the functioning of the Shardara reservoir is given. It is shown that filling it to the designation mark of NRL - Normal retaining level (485 m) is impossible without great damage to the lower reaches of the economy. The water management and economic efficiency of reducing the NRL of the reservoir to 475 m was confirmed (due to the reduction of unproductive water losses to 1.5 km3, the damage in the flood zone will decrease). Made proposals for seasonal-annual flow control p. Syrdarya in order to restore the natural hydrological regime in the lower reaches and preserve the peak functions of hydroelectric power plants.
The international cooperation.
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
- Russian State Hydrometeorological University, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
- Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Ulugbek Uzbek National University, Tashkent.
- D. Mendeleev Russian University of Chemical Technology, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute", Kharkov, Ukraine
An agreement was signed on mutual scientific cooperation with scientists from the D. Mendeleev Russian University of Chemical Technology and the Kharkov Polytechnic Institute
Materials for the 75th anniversary
The article "Using an electromagnetic wave generator to increase crop yields" - Authors: M.T. Tokhanov, B.M. Tokhanov was issued in magazine ICITE 2018.
Contact information for the head and department
Full name: Musatilla Tokhanovic Tokhanov
Degree: Candidate of Science
Address: Shymkent, md. Otyrar, 43-11
Telephone: 52- 21-79; Mobile phone: 8701 365 01 38
Е- mail: email@example.com
Full name: Khusanov Alisher Ebadullaevich
Degree: Candidate of Technical Sciences
Address: Shymkent, md Sairam, Erimbetova street, 38A-19
Mobile: 8700 485 67 39
Е- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full name: Aizhan Zhandarbekyzy Өmіrzaқova
Address: Shymkent, Saul md, Tau Saule str.
Telephone: 87763653315, 87082653315
Е- mail: email@example.com
Full name: Adibaeva Marzhan Berdibekovna
Address: Shymkent, Samal 3 district, uch. 4158
Телефон: 8701 654 69 00, 87774229940
Е- mail: Marjanwik_90@.mail.ru
Fig.1. Pasteurization process of camel milk (Module technological universal IPKS-056-01 (N))
Fig.2. Shubat capping process (Packer UKP-1000)
Fig.3. The process of tabletting dry shubat of camel milk (Tabletpress 6000Ѕ)
Fig.4. The process of obtaining dry shubat from camel milk on Tabletpress 6000Ѕ
Fig.5. Laboratory and technological process of bio-yoghurt production from camel milk